Wednesday, November 28, 2007

One Day. . . in Paris

One day, I’d be able to spend the most beautiful time of the year which is Christmas in Paris. One day, I will light up my Christmas holiday in Paris, the city that happens to be one of the most beautiful, the most stylish in the world. One day, I’d be able to go to Notre Dame and hear the Christmas Mass together with my family or kids. One day, I’d be able to experience a real traditional French Christmas dinner in a Paris hotel. One day I’d be able to find myself enjoying a delicious cup of latte and breakfast pastry as I soak in the atmosphere of one of the most romantic destinations in this planet - Paris.

I’ve been a coffee-lover for years, and one day I’d be able to enjoy a cup of coffee the way it should be enjoyed, sipping coffee while watching people walk by – at a café in Paris.

And if that one day will come true, I will pick up a Paris hotel in a romantic setting overlooking the Arc de Triomphe or Louvre or the Eiffel Tower.


No comments: