Sunday, December 2, 2007

Shopping Cart

I am not only a full-time stay-home mom. Presently, I also engage myself into home business/entrepreneurship as a living. I produce goodies called polvoron which is more popularly known in abroad as shortbread. It's been years that I'm thinking to sell my goodies via internet. My friends abroad has been encouraging me to put up online store so they can easily order/shop my polvoron by simply clicking their mouse.

However, creating an online store is not as easy as eating peanuts. First and foremost, I need to have an ecommerce software or more popularly known as shopping cart software.

I used to think that putting up something online will probably cost me a fortune. I am kinda hesitant to resort of hiring a software developer or designer because for sure it will cost me an arm and a leg. Good thing that i have come across ecommerce software that is so affordable, and includes fully customizable designs. One doesn't to be an Einstein or geeky because this shopping cart software is so easy to use and has thousand of features. With it's full tech support and customer service 24/7, how can one go wrong with this shopping cart software?

By the way, Ashop Commerce give a 10-day free trial of the software with no credit card required and also offer store design for - Free!

No comments: