Sunday, August 10, 2008

L.O.L



  • PRETTY WOMAN
A  wife ask her husband: 
"Which do you like about me the most? My beautiful face or my body."
Her husbands answers, "Hmmmn... Your sense of humor."

  • WHO DISCOVERED AMERICA?
The teacher asks her: "This is a world map. Who can  point out where is America?" Jack goes to the front of the map and points out the position of America.
The the teacher asks: "Tell me children, who discovered America?" The children answer: "Jack!"

  • SIGNATURE
Son: "Father, can you close your eyes and write your name?"
Father: "Of course, I can. That's easy!"
Son: "Then, please close your eyes and sign my report card?"

  • TWO GOOD REASONS
A mother urges her son to get up to go to school. 
Her son says: "I don't want to go."
"And why not?"
"Two reasons: the children hate me and teachers do not like me."
"Son, you have to go. First, you're 45 years old. Secondly, you're the principal." 

No comments: